Friday, October 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen # 16



Thirteen Things That I Am Thankful For


OK....wayyyyy too much negative thinking in my week, so here is my attempt to accentuate the positive...


1. I am thankful that I don't have to work.

2. I am thankful that my children are all healthy.

3. I am thankful that I am healthy.

4. I am thankful that I have a husband and that he, too, is healthy and working hard.

5. I am thankful that people seem to like the work he does and want him to participate in more facets of that work.

6. I am thankful that alot of my family lives close (within 90 minutes).

7. I am thankful that I have options to do extra things, even though sometimes I let them stress me out.

8. I am thankful that I get to sing at Swadleys every 2nd and 4th Saturday.

9. I am thankful that I have so much stuff that I need to go through it and get rid of some of it.

10. I am thankful that I can sometimes choose what things to fixate on and what things to let go of if I will just think about them before diving in.

11. I am thankful for my Body and Soul class because doing Body and Soul has made me feel stronger.

12. I am thankful that I have a number of people in my life who love me.

13. I am thankful that when I think to let Him, God keeps me focused and gives me purpose in my life.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALl wonderful things to be thankful for..Mine is up as well!!!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

And I thank you for sharing that with us internets!! lol

(Singing) Way to accent-uate the positive. Elim-inate the negative!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Bubba said...

Nice list...I am going to have to do a list like this..it's great to be thankful what He has blessed us with.

Happy TT!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Julie in Texas said...

I love your list. Sometimes we think we need to have big things to be thankful for.

I too am thankful that I can stay home, my husband has a job, and that we all have good health.

Thanks for stopping by my list!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

These are all great things to be thankful for! Thank you for sharing them with us!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home