Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #15

Looking for the Daniel Song? Click here...

Thirteen Things I Love About Fall

1. Cooler weather
2. Shorter days (yeah, I like the longer days too, but I like the variation)
3. Drinking hot drinks anytime..not just morning coffee.
4. Daylight Savings time.
5. Birthdays (mine:-), Mango's and Todder's....all in the same week.
6. Our anniversary...
7. Looking at all the pretty leaves.
8. All of the cooking and baking.
9. Clothing with more coverage.
10.Going to the pumpkin patch
11. Hayrides
12. Those funny gourds, tiny pumpkins and colorful ears of corn that they sell for table decor.
13. Thanksgiving

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


15 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

i'm still in denial over the end of summer. ;)

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's finally starting to feel like Fall here...I'm sooo happy!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some good ones...I'm ready for fall too! We've had just a bit of cooler weather and this week has been in upper 80's again.

8:21 AM  
Blogger JO said...

i love autumn too!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Caylynn said...

Great list. :) Autumn is such a wonderful season. :) I definitely like the cooler weather. Happy TT.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Fall is definitely upon us her ein North Carolina! However, I'm still missing my home in Florida, LOL! SUch a summer girl! But you give some great reasons for reexamining fall! Happy TT!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I love fall. I can't wait to go to the pumkin patch!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I've never experienced a real autumn... sounds nice.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Sadie said...

I love fall, too... It's my favorite.

Happy TT!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TT13. We are Amazing Race fanatics as well, pretty much the only show we watch as a family. We don't watch t.v. much.

4:15 PM  
Blogger DigiscrapMom said...

I love fall!!!

Happy weekend!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but i'm still not convinced ;-)

I hate fall and winter... Over here it's just grey, rainy and then snow that often becomes sleet and then icy. *sigh*

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice List....

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Been SO super busy, but I've accomplished alot!

Kilikina

My Blog

9:39 PM  
Blogger Don said...

Fall is the most wonderful time of the year. The lawn doesn't need to be mowed, jackets can be worn without causing persperation, and the lawn doesn't need mowed.

The best part is that the pecan and walnut trees are bearing and the lawn doesn't need to be mowed.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Don said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home