Monday, September 18, 2006

Memory Verse For Daniel Bible Study

(please see below for Amazing Race thoughts....)

If you are taking the Beth Moore Daniel Bible Study and are trying to memorize the verse that Beth wanted you to memorize (that would be Daniel 2:20-23) my friend Kenny and I have put it to music. You may even be able to hear it as you are reading this.

If you learn stuff like Bible verses more quickly when there is a tune with it, let me know. I will try to get the mp3 to you in your email. No charge, and if it helps you (you can just connect up here to listen if you want to, but if you are really computer smart you might be able to burn yourself a copy if I sent it to you) please tell me.

:-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are SO gifted!

Kristina

My Blog
Email Me

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home