Monday, October 16, 2006

Just the Facts

OK, I stink...I haven't posted for weeks and today isn't going to be much better. But I wanted to just let you know I am still alive, watching Amazing Race, etc...

Glad the boyfriends are gone, wondering how long the Kentuckys will be there...that was a close one for sure. And who in the world would choose that rice thing once you looked at it and saw how long it would take?

My best girlfriend Sherri, reminded me that the holidays are coming upon us and found a really good site if you are thinking you might want to do a Jesse Tree this year...but you need to get started so it will be ready...click here to get started or here just to read about someone who did it last year (this actually is a cute blog and I plan to read more of it later....)

As part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days, I am learning to do cryptograms....my grandmother used to do them all the time in the newspaper. I found this about a week ago and it was fun, so if you want to learn how to do one, click here.

And finally, my step dad made a video of Grafted In (our country gospel band) a few weeks ago. I gave a copy to Kenny and he somehow was able to make a YouTube of one of the songs. You can't really hear me (I am singing the lower part) but you can see me and my washboard prowess:-) and hear Kenny singing one of his best songs. AND if you are really alert, you will notice that I look afraid before you push the arrow...like I am trapped in there or something....funny.

OK, that's it for now. Thanks for sticking with me and visiting now and then. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know more about the 101 in 1001 or whatever that was....please explain...

kiliblog@cox.net (or my other, real email address that you have)...

11:50 PM  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

My Mum used to love cryptograms and crosswords. I just tried the site and it's hard (for me). On my blog I have links to crosswords and sudoku's if you like to do those!

I like the ones where you unscramble the letters in a word and then the circled letters are to be unscrambled to get a saying. I do them in the newspaper. Do you know any electronic links for those? lol

5:44 PM  
Blogger Julie in Texas said...

Loved the YouTube! How exciting.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home