Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #13

I am not smart enough to know how to make my 2996 post stay at the top, so please scroll down if you want to read about Tim Reilly. A special special guy. Thanks...

I know people did this last week and I missed it so here is mine...








Thirteen Things I Like about Me




1. My haircolor. I love the stripey red and blonde in with my regular color. Thanks Steve!

2. My singing voice in jazz, contemporary, opera, country (sort of:-))

3. I like that I am able to get up early and like it...It's my favorite part of the day.

4. I like that I have overcome some of my self made obstacles, like learning how to conduct, writing music....stuff like that. When I learn to do something I think I can't do, it makes me more courageous to try the next "impossible" thing.

5. I like that I am able to coordinate a meal so that it is all ready at the same time.

6. I like the little laugh lines around my mouth

7. I like that I am able to let the phone ring and not feel the need to get it if I am busy.

8. I like that I am exercising now...

9. I like my sense of humor.

10. I like that I am in a kind of stable place now...I am comfortable with who I am...I haven't always been that way...even up to last year.

11. I like that I can be different than other people and it doesn't bother me.

12. I like that my relationship with God is not a pigeonholed part of my life. There was a time when that was the case.

13. I like that I will usually follow through on what I say I will do even if the circumstances change and it is difficult for me to do.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

Great list!
Thank you for sharing these wonderful things about you.
My TT is up
Have a great Thursday!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Shaylondon said...

Great list. I like #1. I used to have red hair with blonde streaks, now it's just red. My list is up.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Great list! :) Happy Thursday! :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger sobeit said...

Great list! Happy TT! Have a great weekend!

Kelli
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

11:15 PM  
Blogger Kimba said...

Great list! Isn't it nice to be at peace with yourself?!

Thanks for expressing your concern...I've posted (finally) to let ya know what's been up!
Have a great weekend!

9:43 AM  
Blogger BlondeBrony said...

Great list.
It must be wonderful to think about it and just make your day.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home