Monday, September 18, 2006

Amazing Race 10 Begins

Bilal and Sa'eed-I know that there are those who will be glad that they are gone, just on principle, but I thought that was awful the way they got booted and it wasn't even a pit stop. Boo Amazing Race Idea People.

David and Mary-They won't win...but I think they are great. She is so much loving that she has a voice in this. And their accents and mannerisms make me smile. Go David and Mary!!!

Duke and Lauren-OK, so the disappointing secret is out...she's gay. I can't even imagine what he is going through with that, as it was clear that didn't fit with what he had always hoped for for her. I hope they are able to come to some kind of happy place in their relationship. They did a good job last night.

Dustin and Kandice-"Yes...I'm Miss California and she is Miss New York." I always watched Miss America, and the party line was so often the scholarship factor, but these girls are not shying away from Beauty Queen labels...They did a good job, too. But for me to really get behind them, all this Miss America stuff is going to have to stop.

Erwin and Godwin-Not sure...soetimes they seem good...sometimes I think they are trying to be the new hippies...how about those water guns?

Kellie and Jamie-these two shoud have been on another Amazing Race...because they may be cheerleaders, but how do you compete with Miss California and Miss New York? They did well, though.

Lyn and Karlyn-liked them...I guess because I could almost replace either one at any time...I hope they do well.

Peter and Sarah-what to think about her disability? There was some griping that she was "using" it to get ahead, but I think there are going to be some times when she really will be at a disadvantage...and if they don't fix that hydrolic thing, it could be soon. That Peter...don't you just want to give him a smooch? He is so supportive and good to her.

Rob and Kimberly-so far so good, but I can sense that there is going to be some sniping in the not too distant future.

Tom and Terry-this is almost more than I can take.

Tyler and James-what to think here? I am not sure yet.

Vipul and Arti-I hated this...I thought they would be good, but now they are gone. I liked them. Oh well...moving on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home