Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #14

These are not original with me...see link in title. But some are funny...sort of.


Thirteen Great Fish Tunes to Celebrate "Fish Amnesty Day"
(Sept. 23rd)



1. Sea Eeled With A Kiss

2. That's a Moray

3. Clam Every Mountain

4. It Haddock Be You

5. Heart And Sole

6. Salmon Janet Evening

7. This Scampi Love

8. Roe, Roe, Roe Your Boat

9. A Dream Is a Fish Your Carp Makes

10. You Don't Send me Flounders Anymore

11. You Get The Bass Of My Love

12. You're Shrimply The Bass

13. What's It All About, Algae?



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!!



16 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

BWAH! You Don't Send Me Flounders... priceless!

Happy TT!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

fish amnesty day!
lol
this was a fun list!
thanks for stopping by my tt this week.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

*LMAO* I love the You Don't Send Me Flounders Anymore too! That's great!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great!

9:49 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

These I really enjoyed. I know most of what you have listed except for 7, 11 and 12. Don't seem to get it.
Thanks for passing by.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever!

Pahlease don't have auto-play music on your blog, it's very intrusive if I'm surfing at work or already have music playing.

:)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Caylynn said...

LOL! :D Those are too funny. :) Thanks for the laugh on this Thursday morning. :)

3:37 AM  
Blogger Maribeth said...

roflolq

7:13 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

my favorite is that's a moray!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are too funny! I like, You're Shrimply The Bass
because I like Tina music!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! great tt! mine's up! ;)

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A delicious list! Now I REALLY want breakfast. MEOW!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

Fish Amnesty Day?

Now you have me curious about the song you guys have written. Will have to check that out... ;)

I've posted my Thursday Thirteen. Enjoy!

12:42 PM  
Blogger kjam22 said...

I like "you don't send me flounders anymore" the best.

Remember the video to the song "love stinks". J. Guiles Band. Where the drummer was playing the drums with two Bass instead of drum sticks?? That was a classic. And kind of fishy :)

5:05 PM  
Blogger Micehelly said...

What a hoot! It reminds me of that old novelty song "Wet Dream" by Kip Adotta that is all full of fish puns. Darn, now I have to go find that to download to my iPod.


My Thursday Thirteen is up - it is thoughts about my recent weight loss surgery. http://gastric-bypass-blog.blogspot.com/2006/09/thirteen-reasons-i-am-wls-freak.html

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list-thanks for the smiles today :)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home