Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #12



Thirteen Random Thoughts about Angela




1. My inlaws sent home Wednesday after being here for a week. My kids really enjoyed them.

2. Does anyone know when Amazing Race cranks back up?

3. I have been going to my Body and Soul classes faithfully, only missing once because Todder was sick. I think it is helping me get my bumps and bulges kind of smoothed out.

4. There is also a Bible Study/Prayer time that meets after Body and Soul on Thursdays...My friend Kenny and I put the memory verse (Philippians 4:8-9) to music...those of you who read regularly know that I love doing that so I was pretty excited about getting to do one for the girls at the church.

5. Now I am working on Daniel 2:20-23 for the Beth Moore Bible Study on Daniel at the church. Hoping to record it next week.

6. I am so tired...company for a week can wear you out.

7. There is tons of laundry to do, and clutter clutter clutter. Hope to get that under control before the weekend.

8. But we did get the lamppost fixed in the front yard...and put up a light next to the door that matches it. It looks really nice.

9. Finally saw Because of Winn Dixie. It was OK, but not worth all the fuss I heard about how great it was. I kind of thought that about Napoleon Dynamite, too...

10. I need to make a grocery list/menu list for next week. Any good recipe ideas anyone?

11. Mango lost two teeth last week. We watched Toothless (a tooth fairy movie) to celebrate it. The elevator scene scared one of our children (not saying who). Guess that takes me out of the running for Mother of the Year for 2006...

12. Here was something that I thought was a good idea. We had a little leak in the bathroom above our bedroom and had to make a little hole in the ceiling to fix it. My mom suggested that instead of calling the dry waller (?) we put a vent grate there. It looks great and if there are any other problems with those pipes, we will know it right away. And we didn't have to try to match paint. Cool huh?

13. I have really been enjoying Revlon Color stay lipstick. It comes in a double sided tube with one side color and one side slick clear stuff. Once you put the color on, it's there for the day...And it doesn't get on your teeth.





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


8 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Number 7 sounds like our house around here! We have tons of laundry to do and tons of clutter everywhere. After being gone all this past weekend, there is alot to be done around this place!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Tracie Nall said...

Fun list....it sounds like you are pleasently busy.

I will have to try that Revlon lipstick.

My TT is up!

2:10 AM  
Blogger DigiscrapMom said...

Those are great random thoughts. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Happy Thursday!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

YES! Amazing Race starts Sept. 18! woo hoo!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Frances D said...

I say you're still in the running for Mom of the Year 2006.
The grate idea was excellent.
Take care,
Frances

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a bunch of laundry I keep putting off today. :\

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a bunch of laundry I keep putting off today. :\

3:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your blog..Thursdays are great

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home