Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thursday Thirteen for VBS Week



Thirteen Things Angela Loves About Vacation Bible School




1. My kids love to go.
2. It keeps us from just floating day to day, at least for that week.
3. Cookies
4. Snowcones
5. The special teacher room with the "good snacks"
6. Seeing people work with kids that don't usually work with kids.
7. The changing theme every year.
8. Hugs
9. Revisiting my school teaching days...sort of.
10.Meeting new friends.
11.The T Shirts
12.The synergy of working with a group of people for one outcome.
13.Teaching the kids about Jesus in a fun way.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





6 Comments:

Blogger Kimba said...

OOh, can I go and have snocones too?!?!

Great list!
Stop by mine, if you get a chance!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Finally, I can leave a comment! At our last church, they went all out for VBS. The basement was turned into Egyptian pyramids with hieroglyphics. It was pretty cool. My kids like VBS, but there is so much going on this year, I am not sure they can go.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

And you know how much I love the name of your blog, right??

2:45 AM  
Blogger kjam22 said...

I liked this list too. Always relevant. I would have probably made a "13 reasons I'm glad they got Zarqawi" list. :)

Talk to you later.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a blast!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bible School was/is always my favorite - the singing, I think!!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home