Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #3



Thirteen Things That Make Me Feel Great About the Day




1. Getting my nails done
2. Getting my "new (hair) growth" covered
3. Reading a magazine from cover to cover
4. A Diet Coke with lime from Sonic
5. Clean sheets on the bed
6. No sniping between my children
7. Food on the grill
8. New sparkly jewelry (real or fake)
9. Knowing I am going out on a date with Greg
10 Writing a new song/getting one recorded
11. A day/weekend with nothing on the schedule
12. Talking with my best friend
13. Watching Amazing Race

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



12 Comments:

Blogger Geggie said...

Clean sheets are the best!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

Will we hear one of your recordings soon?

6:25 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I love clean sheets. They're even better if they are dried on the line outside! Ahhhh....

Oh, I loved Amazing Race. Did you like the hippies? I really did. They cracked me up. :)

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see I'm not the only one that thinks Clean sheets are the best. Theres nothing like getting into a freshly made bed. The sheets feel good and smell so good.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love 'Amazing Race'. I'm with you on #3, #6 and #12.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Fingers To Toes Photography said...

I am sad the amazing race is over! What did ya think of the ending?

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm clean sheets - that reminds me... I have some laundry I need to get done tomorrow! hehe My list is up!

10:51 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Melanie...

I tried and tried to leave a comment...worry. Here is what I said.

I love Sonic! But I usually get Diet Coke with lime...I like lime slush, too, but the carbs are out the wah-zoo, so that is a very rare treat...plus there is no caffeine to it and I need that.:-)

I have a couple of outfits like that, too. The ones that say "I am not just someone's mother". That's a good thing. My husband, who usually says just the right thing, once said to me (when I was asking how long I should grow out my hair) "Well, if it gets too much longer, you won't look mom-mish"...like I needed to look mommish.

Needless to say, I didn't cut my hair;-)

Sorry!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Wendy Boucher said...

Thanks for visiting my TT yesterday. I got sick and wasn't able to return all my phone calls (visit those who visited me). So I'm leaving a late hello today. See you next week!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking with friends is great ;) Sorry for me being late surfting TT, but had to leav a comment. LOL. Enjoy the weekend!!

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list, reminds me to clean my sheets.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

#6 and #11...now I know you live in a fantasy land! ;)

Thanks for visiting my T13.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home