Saturday, April 29, 2006

I Know I'm Not Supposed To Be Here Today...

but I have been home with my girls and working hard on THE LAST SONG OF THE CD...I had it ready, I thought, but when theory came to reality, it wasn't right...so I had to revamp it. Anyway, I have been working on it the whole naptime of my girls (Greg took the boy child to visit Grandpa Bud (remember Bud-flower, Joe-coffee) and I am here by myself, for the moment.

Any-who, I had seen a blip about something I have no time for called the Thursday Thirteen. No time...but it sounded fun and so I thought I would give it a whirl. I am about as good at working my blog as I am driving in unknown territory:-) so as I was reading the directions, I thought, "The girl who wrote this thinks I might know something about how to work my blog...she isn't explaining it to a three year old like I need her to"...so I pasted what they had in my template.

Now as I look at it, I think it is supposed to just go in my Thursday post. But I am afraid to move it for now. So if you want to look at my "creation", it is at the bottom of the page. And Thursday I will just cut and paste it into my post. Probably late...that is ballet performance and field trip day;-)...

Just wanted you to know what was going on. OH and BTW, my Grandpa Bud is out of ICU...still a little tired I think, but out of the ICU is good. Joe is on a floor also...he is getting some medicines that if he can tolerate them today, he may actually go home tomorrow...Yea! Thanks for your prayers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home