Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kid Talk

I guess the biggest expense we have had in our married lives is our children. And they continue to be, in every way...time, money, focus, upkeep...the list goes on, but I won't.

They are great, most of the time...

Well, actually I would say that they are "good" about 50% of the time...

"Really good" about 20% of the time...

"Great" (now here I mean the kind that brings a proud tear to your eye and you just want to grab them and hug them) about 7% of the time...

"Slightly toady" (the kind that makes you roll your eyes--you know, arguing, messy rooms, huge pile of socks behind the door, last minute notification of cookie baking for school) about 18.5% of the time...

and

"In-danger-of-being-sold-to-the-gypsies-if-the-price-was-right (as my friend, Sherri, would say)"about 4.5% of the time.

But sometimes they are just funny. At least to us...and I am not saying who said what. Unless the gypsies ask...

1. "Is Del City in the same time zone as Bethany?"

2. "How come when the electricity went off, the batteries are still working?"

3. "If my (I) do (insert any naughty activity here...) Mommy 'pank me"

Maybe not Reader's Digest worthy, but this was free, right:-)?

Set your VCRs...Amazing Race tonight...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok too funny. since i know your kids i wanna know which one said waht....;)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Kids can definately drain your cash and energy, but they bring so much to our lives. Enjoy your time with them even when they are "slightly toady."

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home