Thursday, April 20, 2006

Something for Everyone

OK...maybe not everyone...but for those who are following Amazing Race and those who aren't, but liked yesterday's post.

First, AMAZING RACE

I really really thought there for a split second that Eric and Jeremy might lose and be off the show. I was so excited...if that happened, there would only be pretty OK people on the show. But they were able to save themselves at the end.

THEN my team of BJ and Tyler looked like THEY might lose...which they did. But it was a non-elimination, so they are still in there.

Maybe for the best that Eric and Jeremy weren't last...I don't know if I could have stood it if they lost, but then got to stay. I probably would have thrown something at the TV.

NOW for you few few people who are not following the greatest show on TV...here was the other kidism that I forgot to put on my list yesterday...

According to my middle child, she and her little sister were sharing a bowl of (drum roll, please)...

MOUSTACHE-ios (pistachios)

And see, I am so naughty...I never correct that stuff. This same child called the kitchen the "chicken" forEVER...I just loved that one.

I have something very practical tomorrow...would have put it today, but I have to do a little picking up...we are having a "friend" over this evening (18 month old)...enough said. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home