Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Coffee and Flowers

OK, so a few thoughts before I go to be with my family for my grandpa, which I am so thankful to be able to do. If Greg hadn't been able to work his schedule around, I would have needed to be here for the children, and he did...:-)

Found 3 moths in the kitchen. Guess there will be a little upkeep for a bit on that deal. I'll leave the vaccuum cleaner out for Greg. I think that their days are numbered, anyway, unless they have learned how to eat through a ziploc bag.

Sherri's dad's blood pressure is still low, so please continue to pray for him.

My grandpa's surgery is Thursday, so pray for him

Hey...I was talking to a kind of smart friend of mine the other day, and she was telling me about a book she read that talked about ways to help kids remember Scripture. I didn't really get all of it, but one of the things was to pair it the Scripture with an object.

OKOKOK you don't get all that, but here is what I would like for you to do, and I will talk more about that another day.

IF you drink coffee, sometimes people call that a "cup of Joe"...ever heard that? OK so if you drink coffee, say a prayer for Sherri's dad when you do it, because his name is Joe. Or if you see it in the store...or on a menu.

IF you see a flower, say a prayer for my Grandpa Bud (see??? Flower? Bud? Bear with me here...)

Just if you think of it. Thanks... :-)

I will be missing Amazing Race tonight, so don't tell me who is the last team to arrive...I will watch it later...:-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will keep them in my prayers. although I don't drink coffee I'll pray for Joe and Bud. :)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home