Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Have a Heart...:-)

OK, so one crisis down (with Kenny...he commented on my last blog and I talked to him this morning...be is back to causing trouble in the studio...) and now I have something else...

My best girlfriend, Sherri ('s) dad went in for a procedure (not heart related) and had a heart attack. He is a strong guy, but right now he is in ICU. Please keep him in your prayers...he is a special guy (his name is Joe).

Aaaaannnnnnnnndddd, my grandpa (Bud) is also having some heart stuff. Actually, his heart is great (I've always thought that:-)) but the arteries need some work, so he is going in the hospital on Thursday. I will be out of pocket probably Wednesday-Friday for that.

So if you could keep those two in your prayers for a bit that would be great. The more the merrier...(praying...not having heart stuff...you know what I mean.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my prayers...

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home