Saturday, March 11, 2006

Where Angels Fear to Tread

That title may have been a little dramatic (imagine that!), but I wanted to alert you to something...there are some little words at the top of the screen on my blog (and many others) that just take you to a random blog...next blog, or something. I tried that last night (when I should have been working on one of my 1000 projects that need doing, but that is another post)...just hitting the button, hitting the button...and all of a sudden, I was looking at a blog that would have embarrassed me if you had been sitting here with me...actually I was embarrassed and I was all by myself...

I am telling you that because we have the little censor screening thingie on there, and apparently it is not 100%. So just be careful (and yes, I am using my "Mom" voice).

It's Spring Break here, so I may be a little sporadic this week, but check back...you never know when I might be able to sneak away:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home