Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Gotcha Glamazons:-)!!!!

If you were watching Amazing Race last night, you know that the competitors that needed to go home did. Not that there aren't others who do the same naughty thing (Fran and Barry...tsk tsk....How about "WOW! I can't believe we didn't lose! Thanks Phil!"...and you two were so excellent in so many other ways...clean up your exclamations)

So now, you know who is next. The waiter and chauffeur...don't PG13 up my show with your locker room talk. You are the next ones to go.

Actually, there are so many that need to leave. But we must prioritize....

Cheering, at this point, for BJ and his friend. Did you notice how when they won, one of them said, "O my L--" and didn't get it finished? Then he said some OTHER things to show his happiness. Be appropriate, boys...I want to vote for you.

OK, enough about that. Don't forget about the vitamin deal on the post below. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

.........................................................................................................................................................(this is me ignoring you regarding your comments about the greatest show on TV at the present time:-))

As for your blog... I looked at it, and with the exception of a word that I would wash out my children's mouths if they said it, I think it will be good. I will be visiting you.:-)

1:08 PM  
Blogger angela said...

A what????? Well, you have many good qualities, and it is your site, but to those of you linking to DPB's site from here...he's got some really good swears (actually some "really good(?) potty words") and he's not afraid to use them. Be warned!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home