Friday, March 10, 2006

Super Vitamin Youth-i-fying Results...sort of

OK, so I figured out the vitamin thingie...all by myself...no help from you at all. And I had it all posted and ready to go...and then I thought, "What if someone goes out and buys all of this and takes it and keels over? I don't really know if it works or not..."

So I am trying it for a month. It will take all of the money we have saved for college for our children, but I think it will be worth it (kidding!!!) If you want to try it with me, you can get all the supplements at

www.vitacost.com

And I will give you a head start by telling you that Dr. Venessa's Ultimate Antioxidant had almost everything in it that was recommended in Dr. Atkins Age Defying Diet Book. But there were some other patchwork type items, so if you are going to take it all, you'll have to look at the book.

The book was available at Amazon, but no more, so get it at the www.vitaminshoppe.com. I think it is like $7.00.

If you are not an Atkins fan, don't try it...and if you love what you are doing now, don't try it. And of course, you should show the list to your doctor and see if it would be harmful to you (it is in the book) in any way. I am not a doctor. I don't even play one on TV. I'm just sharing with you as a friend...because when I start to look really really young and "age defiant" rather than just simply defiant:-), you would be asking me...But let me know if you do it...even though I am sure that I'll be able to tell anyway.

Not my best post, but I told you I would let you know what I found out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home