Tuesday, March 07, 2006

(Entitled:-)) Super Amazing Vitamin Search!!!

I finally figured out how to get a real title on my posts...it didn't take too long...just like alot of things that we put off doing...and it looks better, right?

But do you know what HAS taken a long time? Finding the vitamin mixture that is recommended by my hero, Dr. Robert C Atkins in his book Age Defying Diet. You may remember Dr. Atkins from all the hullablallo with Low Carb Dieting, which I also loved...When I heard that he had written this other book, I thought, "Wouldn't THAT be great? Defy my age?" After all, the low carb thing had worked...and I am all about improving...I use my old woman face products faithfully, and when Robin Wall starts her exercise class at the Cube, I plan to go to that...in the Fall...quit snickering. "Planning to" probably has some benefits.;-)

Anyway, VITAMINS....you know, Dr. Atkins said that when we low carb diet, we can't deviate...it will ruin the whole thing...so I have to think that I need ALL these vitamins in the proper amounts or it won't work. BUT even his own namesake site does not have the elusive Fountain of Youth combination. If he were still alive, I bet they would have it. Oh well.

Soooooo, if you have a vitamin plan that you love, post the name so I can take a look, before I just start crushing tablets in my kitchen and mixing them together. You may scoff my search, but when I get it all worked out, I will share the secret with you (because you read my blog....bless your heart)and we will all look more amazing than we already do (hard to believe, isn't it?).

Speaking of amazing...Amazing Race tonight...:-)

5 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

The Atkins company went bankrupt (after he died), I think...or almost...that stuff confuses me. I know that they dropped alot of their products (which was good because some of them weren't nearly as good as others on the market.

Now they have protein bars and vitamins, I think.

You know what was so great about Dr. Atkins? He stook by his beliefs...he never backed off of his original theories, as far as I know. He never said, "Whoops, I meant 'Yes, eat apples' or 'Don't eat fat'." He knew that what he said worked...not matter WHAT anyone else said. If you reeeeaaaalllyyy follow his program (the one before he died, not the one that they are touting now...sheesh) most everyone I know who really did it lost weight. And their triglicerides and cholesteral...all of it was fine. Now it is watered down...sad (sniff!) He was so awesome. Oh well, back to the vitamin search.

10:41 AM  
Blogger angela said...

OK....I CAN spell...

stood

triglycerides

cholesterol

Man, that looked dumb...sorry.

Oh, and "no matter what anyone else said."

You know, when you know what you are saying is right, it doesn't matter what anyone else says, right?;-)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look young and beautiful already.

10:48 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Thanks, Mom:-)

10:49 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Dear DPB,

Your check is in the mail:-)

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home