Wednesday, March 01, 2006

You Heard It First Here

Wow! Here I thought I didn't have anything big to say today, and then I got this! One of the great joys of my life is writing Scripture songs... I did them for my kids, for VBS, for myself, but never had any way to put them out to the public.

Then my wonderful friend Kenny (see his blog on my link list) helped me record one and put it on the WEB. This is the focus verse for our women's Bible study at our church....Colossians 3:12-14. Judy asked me to do it awhile back, and now I finally did. If you are in the Bible Study and trying to learn those verses, you might try listening to it a few times (it's over in the links).

So, thanks Kenny for your help playing on it and putting it on the WEB...and helping me get the link thing worked out. Thanks, Judy for asking me to do it in the first place. And thanks Sherri, Greg, Mike, Mom for your support before I, Angela Krempl, went "public" . Love you guys...

2 Comments:

Blogger kjam22 said...

My part was easy. You wrote and sang it.

I just clicked on it and it played here at work after a few seconds to download the file.

And I would say to others reading along here... that she has written several if not MANY scripture songs. We should all encourage her to make many of them available through this blog :)

9:40 AM  
Blogger angela said...

This has been really fun for me. Kenny says that there is a way that I can record these myself at home. He's going to show me how soon, so I am hoping to get a number of them on there soon.:-)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home