Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Update From Yesterday...

Amazing Race...no loser..everyone still there. Since no one was the last team to arrive (to be continued) maybe next week two teams could get booted off. My choice would be Dani/Danielle and Eric/Jeremy...so icky. Clean it up or GO HOME!

Vitamins came today...start them tomorrow.

Purim was good, I think. We watched the Esther VeggieTale (quit laughing) and cheered every time Mordecai's name was mentioned and boo'd and blew noisemakers every time Haman's name was mentioned. Had the cookies (blowing low carb for the day, so I went ahead and ate pie later as well...while watching Amazing Race)...did NOT get wasted or wear a costume.

Re-found a site that I had seen about a year ago. Has well done cartooning, Bible Stories for children, some funny slice of life type stories...even some stuff about Lent (no Purim:-))...the man's name is Paul Dallgas-Frey. You ought to go and look around for a little while. Made me feel good to be there. Here's the link.

Paul Dallgas-Frey

That's all I know today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home