Monday, March 13, 2006

The Time Pit

Ever see The Money Pit? Because I am so computer ignorant, this blog sometimes is the Time Pit for me. Take Saturday's post for example...about Technorati...I am not sure what to do with it...but I spent about an hour (OK, well, three) on trying to see if it would do what I was wanting. I had an idea, but I'm not sure it is going to turn out. So I'm not taking it off yet, but just ignore it. Or just click on it laugh at the "fruits of my labor"...sheesh.

Later, I may post again about a project we are doing with our family for Spring Break. Thought it might be more interesting with pictures, but do I know how to put those on here (you know the answer...)?. So I may post later if I get some time and help.

Get those cookies and noisemakers made for tomorrow if you are doing the Purim thing!

2 Comments:

Blogger kjam22 said...

I was wondering about the technocrati deal.....

I assume you're looking for a suitable spot to host some scripture songs??

7:48 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Sooooooo perceptive! Actually, the reason that I was thinking about it was because if you put our pastor's name in the blog search deal, (at least when I did it last week) his blog came up. When I do mine, there are bizarre things, but not my site. IF I put my name with no spaces in, it will take you to my blog, but I want my regular name (with spaces) to link to my site if you go to the blog search deal so that, (as you mentioned) if I got my Scripture song thing up and running, people who knew me could just put in my name.

So I was trying to figure out if there was something I should have signed up for...I don't think that this Technorati is it, but it still looked like it might be something. You claim your site and then you put tags in and then if people are looking for certain things (like "dogs") they type in that tag word and the sites with that come up. Kind of like a web search, I think.

For some reason (I know this will shock you) I got almost to the end and then it said my site was unreachable and to contact support. So THAT is where I am. Waiting.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home