Monday, October 30, 2006

Amazing Race-Not-So-Amazing Week

First of all....I am not sure how I feel about Dave and Mary getting yet another non elimination...I like Dave...I hope I don't too often sound like Mary, but probably I do...So I guess we'll see if they can pull that one out of the fire next week and if the Cho Brothers (who I like but I think are taking this "6 Pack" thing a little too far) come to their aid again (to their own potential peril).

I DO think that the beauty queens' true colors are coming out...and I am not surprised at what we are all seeing. Remember, pretty is as pretty does, girls.

Too many mean people on this time...I am ready for

the model addicts to go home
the beauty queens to go home
the Alabama girls to go home...

how many teams are there?

Ready (almost) for Dave and Mary to go home. Dave is the redeeming factor there.

#1 pick is the Chos and #2 is Dave if he can win alone. If not, Rob and Kimberly and I can't even believe I am saying that but at least they are not nasty.

OK, enough of that.

This is one of those weeks that I thought was busy until I realized how busy it really was going to be about an hour ago.

We will have two houseguests next week, which I think will be great, but also a little stressful since my children are not always the best...plus that means I have to "clean with purpose" this week:-).

So maybe I will blog again this week, maybe not.

But know that it's not you...it's me.;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

So where are they racing to? Is this a reality show?

Beauty is only skin deep.
Ugly is to the bone.

Some people are fat.
They can go on a diet.
Some people are ugly.
There ain't nothing they can do.

12:04 AM  
Blogger kjam22 said...

Saw the Kentucky team go home last night. What a relief....

The blonds have it wrapped up. They're orgnized, good communicators, hard working and on top of their game. They'll win. :)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home