Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Spirtual Gifts

My friend, Kristina, sent me a link to this site.

I haven't done one of these kinds of inventories in a long time...but I have grown and matured (???:-)) and thought maybe things had changed for me. There was a little fluctuation in my previous rankings, or it may have just been my mood today, but it was kind of fun.

According to this survey my gifts are

Administration 20

Teaching 18

Prophecy 17

Exhortation 16

Shepherd 14

Serving 13

Giving 12

Showing Mercy 10

Evangelism 8

And quit laughing...it says you don't have to be organized to be administration.:-P

Took me about 15 minutes to answer the 108 questions...

If you take the survey, let me know how you came out.

Apparently, I have no mercy...;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My top 2 were exhortation, and mercy

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home