Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday Thirteen testing...oops, sorry!

OK, so I thought I might want to do this Thursday Thirteen thing. I even had a little Thursday Thirteen thingie up here...But when people started looking at it, I realized that I was going to have to enter each of their addresses into my post. And for those of you who know me, that will take me until NEXT Thursday, even if only 6 people come and check on me. So if you came here to read my thirteen, I am sorry...I think I am just going to bow out of that idea. If you want to leave your address or whatever, I will try to put them in this evening, because I think that was the arrangement. It does look fun, but I can see that it isn't going to be something easy for me to do. That's what happens when you get old...you try to keep up and it just doesn't happen. And I did try to figure out the Mr. Linky thing...I guess I need a tutorial or something.

1.Carmen
2.tlc
3.Moogie
4.angie (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!...be patient with me; I am still trying to figure this all out:-))

Now...that being said...I want the three of you who actually read this regularly to know that these sites and opinions in this Thursday Thirteen thing may or may not be ones that I would lead you by the hand to find. Much the same as if I were to hand you the remote to watch my television. So link up at your own risk. But I do think this could be a nice way to meet people and if I get some help on the Linky thing I may try it again...

And for those who are looking for my comments on the Amazing Race last night, I figured out that it was a non-elimination about halfway into the show. Next week is a one hour show, and then I am thinking the next week is the final week. So if next week is not the final week, we have to have 4 teams next week and the ONLY way that will happen is if no one was eliminated. Which was good because BJ did not have shoes on at the end when everyone was running to the mat. They would have deserved to lose, I'll just say right now. No shoes...sheesh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

Lots of biblical names in there. :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

You can get auto-linkies at MrLinky. PUt the code into your post and the header into your template and it makes it auto-link. If I had to manually add everyone, I never would.

Like your blog title, by the way. If only there were more Bereans out there...I wonder if we would be in the mess we are in politically right now.

My T13 is up!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

I agree with tlc. Using Mr. Linky is the best!

My TT is up!

PS: If you need any help, give me a shout. I'll walk you through it!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

MoJo and the frat boys need to go. They whine too much!

I'm rooting for Ray and Yolanda and BJ and Tyler. :)

I wuld explain the mr linky thing, but someone had to help ME!

I have a TT up if you wanna go see.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home