Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Muffin Tops

OK, I was trying to think of something to write about that would be somewhat edifying. But I came across this phrase the other day (which probably means it is on it's way out it's been around so long)...and I can't get it out of my mind...

"muffin top"

Know what that is? It's if you are like me and trying to wear a lower rise jeans (because you can't come to terms with your middle-agedness) and if they don't fit you around the middle, part of your middle hangs over the top of the jeans...looking like the top of a muffin.

I was totally aghast at that....that there is a name for it, I mean. And so descriptive...I mean, that is just what it looks like.

Eeeeeeeek! I can hardly bear to think of it.

I have one pair of jeans that kind of does that...at least they look like they do that when I am looking at me in the mirror... Guess those are going in the "bub-bye" pile.

You know, I was reading another blog today...and noticing that the proprietor of the blog never references me in their blog, even though I know that they know me and know that I have a blog...

I wonder why that is...:-):-):-)

AMAZING RACE TRAILER:-)
Speaking of older people:-), Fran and Barry got the boot last week on Amazing Race. I know Ray and Yolanda make alot of errors, but let's pull for them and pull against Jeremy and Eric (and if you are watching, you know why) and those icky MoJo people. CBS tonight 7pm central time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny post. muffin tops. ha,ha

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home