Saturday, May 13, 2006

All About Me:-)

OK, I just want to make sure that my big stories of interest don't get buried if you are looking for them...so If you want to read about the Singles Dance concept, click here. If you want to read about my romantic keeper of a husband, click here.

Now, on to the list that Kristina sent me at the beginning of the week.

I...am a child of God and a part of the Bride of Christ
I want...to act more like it.
I wish...my first impulses in most situations were ones that I would want others to emulate.
I hate...change.
I am..."the mom"...not the first in command in any venue, but I like to be the second.
I miss...my grandmother.
I hear...music in my head when I try to memorize scripture.
I wonder...if the things I think are so important now will matter in a year...five years...twenty years...
I can't imagine...not being able to sing or speak.
I regret...the times that I am not "in the moment".
I am not...easygoing:-)
I sing...whenever I get the chance.
I dance...ummmmmm..... no
I cry...when I am frustrated or feel betrayed.
I am not always...regimented.
I do have...many things to be thankful for.
I would...love to start over in the rearing of my children with what I know now.
I make...lots and lots of lists.
I write...when my thoughts are jumbled.
I confuse...the immediate with the improtant.
I know...that if I keep my priorities in line, I am a happier, more relaxed person.
I should...be exercising.
I start...lots of projects, but have difficulty with the follow-though.

Thanks Kristina...no one has ever asked me to do a list like that before...:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

I did this same meme and had some similiar answers. I really like your blog. :)

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved this! thanks

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, Thanks for the visit and the thoughtful comment. I answered you at Loose Leaf.

Every six months (which has only been 2 since I started bloggin) I pick a top 10 and re-post an excerpt with a link to the whole thing...so the stuff I think is worthy won't get lost.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home