Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday Thirteen and location of Baptist Boogie and Engagement Post

1. If you are looking for Baptist Boogie, scroll down to Tuesday May 9 post...not to be confused with May 9 1986...you will have to scroll wayyyyy down..
2. If you want to read the sweet story of my engagement anniversary, scroll down to Wednesday May 10 post.
3. Kristina :-) I am planning to do the list you sent me on Friday...


Thirteen Things that will make Angela go off her low carb diet




1…. Fried Okra
2. Apple Pie (any fruit pie)
3. Chocolate Pie (not that pudding kind...the melty brownie kind of one.)
4. Sourdough bread with Olive Oil to dip
5. Bread Pudding
6. Fried Chicken with Cream Gravy
7. Biscuits and Gravy
8. Key Lime Pie from Charleston's
9. Nicolette's Birthday Cake
10. Banana Bread
11. Apple Dumpling with that Cinnamon Sauce
12. Mocha Latte
13. Pecan Pie




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


I want to remind you that this is something that ANYONE can do. And their thirteen may not be edifying...I am just trying to do a little networking. There were a few nice people who responded to my thirteen (or lack thereof) last week, BUT please do not link onto these and think they are all people that I know...I do not. Proceed at your own risk...and if after one full run (today) I decide that this is just not going to be worth it I will not do it again. Thanks!

I am using Mr. Linky today...Please leave a comment with your link. Thanks!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



20 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

mmmmmmm now I'm hungry :)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Love your list! Lots of good food!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

me too, that is some good cooking there! (except the okra..ugh!)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

How about chicken fried steak? Yummy!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I love chocolate pie. I think I might make one for dessert tonight. My TT is up.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yeah. I am totally hungry now!!!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm some of those things sound delicious! I love sourdough bread. :)

My TT is up.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I think I screwed up Mr. Linky. I had left my name and link and it came up with "Jo" in #11 (I think). But when I tried to get on comments my computer got hung up, so I exited out, and came back. And now #11 says **you**. What is THAT about? Sorry. Anway, good list. I would have to list about a hundred items though.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

OMG! I feel so dumb (re: my previous comment). Does my name show up as **you** when I'm looking at it but as "Jo" when others are looking? I just figured it out because it happened on another site I was commenting on. I'm so embarassed. At least no one here knows me.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I gained 10 lbs just reading that list!!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Those all sound great. Except the okra. We wouldn't be fighting over that.
My T13 is up, as well. Getting a late start reading others tonight.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Happy Mama to Three said...

OOOoooo you peeked at last week's list on my TT *smiles* Oh but they are close indeed.

Come on by for a visit if you have time.

C

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! I just gained 10 lbs. reading that. I love alot of those things you mentioned.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Ha, all I need is plain old bread to kick the no-carb plan. These things wouldn't even require thought. :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger julie said...

Great list! Thanks for calling by my blog, will be back later for a longer read.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken & gravy... oh man that sounds good. thanks for stopping by my place- nice to meet you!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

yummy, fried chicken and banana bread. thanks for stopping by my TT.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

thanks for stopping by my Thursday Thirteen! I try to look for everyday things that make me smile and enjoy life. God has given me the gift of a healthy life and I am going to enjoy it and the carbs he gave us the smarts to make! MMMMM.....

4:00 PM  
Blogger MaR said...

Your list made me hungry! thanks for visiting my TT :-)

11:11 AM  
Blogger MaR said...

Your list made me hungry! thanks for visiting my TT :-)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home