Monday, April 17, 2006

Post Holiday Debriefing

OK, now that we are on the other side of the whole Passover, Good Friday, Easter week and weekend, I have to say that it was GREAT!

Greg was home for almost the whole thing, I was able to use the materials I made last year for a great deal of it, so it was just "following the plan", which I love to do.

In fact, I even took a nap once, slept an hour longer than usual in the mornings, and for the majority of the time, I only did whatever was right in front of my face. No planning out until the rapture, as is my usual.

It was very restful.

And now I am far enough away from it that I can finally say that I missed Amazing Race last week. That Wednesday change in time is about to do me in, and I did not think to set the VCR...so I called my friend, Sherri, and thankfully they had recorded it.

And now I will say hee hee hee...another of our marked teams went home (the dentist and his bride). Too much potty talk from those two. You know, here's the deal...I would really like for my kids to be able to watch this with us...they would like the whole idea behind it, but I just don't feel good about giving them a place to learn naughty words...even just the junior high potty kind.

The "Eric and Jeremy" team is the one that I just think MUST go home, but they keep coming in first. That is not working with my plan, but there is still time...

That's about all I know today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good easter. I don't really watch amazing race. My hubby and I are more into survivor. That and NCIS is all we watch! :)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home