Monday, November 20, 2006

A Moment of Silence

For the loss of the Chos on Amazing Race. I really liked them, but I guess the good thing is that sometimes the producers kind of help you not to feel bad for the ones leaving by showing you how ridiculous their strategy is. When the Chos and Alabama and Kentucky were all united, that was kind of sweet in a weird way.

But when you are last and next to last, (Chos and Alabama) you can't wait for each other...the last team is going to LOSE...don't you people get that? Well, I guess now you do.

OK, so here is my latest list

Rob and Kimberly win it all...

The Beauty Queens get knocked out in the next round (not happening, but I can dream and there IS a YIELD this time)

Model Addicts or Alabama could win I guess, but I can't take those

Beauty Queens...and I really would like Rob and Kimberly to win...they have grown up alot on this show...

Time to Thanksgiving shop!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam Barnett said...

They were felony stupid. It's a RACE, for crying out loud! You don't wait around for the competition if you are racing! It's not like anyone was going to be eaten by lions if they moved on. Loved them as people, but they were beyond foolish.

12:59 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Yeah...Greg and I decided that too...nice people, not good players...And we also thought that Alabama probably didn't really want to be an alliance anymore after Kentucky went home. They were resistant participants...

1:04 PM  
Blogger kjam22 said...

Definitely they were to stupid to win. The blondes got it wrapped up. They're a positive, "can do" attitude. They work hard. They're efficient. They communicate good with themselves and others. They're smart. They're motivated. They don't sit around griping all of the time, or fighting with each other.

They are winners.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Don said...

OK, I did a Google search and found out that this is a program on CBS that started in 2001. It said that it's in it's 10th season (2001-2006 I don't get it)

At any rate, this is a race around the world with clues about something. What do they do? Is it like Letter Boxing?

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home