Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

As a birthday present to myself, I am going to try to knock out some things this week I have been procrastinating....

1. My cuz had asked about going to see the Nutcracker and I had not gotten back to her...it has been about 2 weeks at least...maybe more...I don't want to think about it. Anyway, took care of that.

2. Going to clean out the bathroom cabinet. Things keep falling on me.

3. Getting the trademark for our Scripture Song writing company going. Thanks, Mom, for the $$ to get that going.

4. Going to clean out Todder's scary scary closet this week.

5. Going to get all the Jesse Tree things together. Hope to get that on the blog as we do them....starting December 1. If I am really good, I will put them one day ahead...

6. Find a song to sing for December 17th...hope to get that today. Tired of worrying about it.

7. Going to find the Scriptures for the next Women's study so I can at least be thinking about them.

8. Clean off the laundry room folding table....it is such a joke right now.

9. Get the CD's that I borrowed back to the nice lady who keeps letting me borrow things even though she knows I am awful about returning.

10. Maybe maybe maybe get the family reunion pics from 2 summers ago printed.... Stop laughing. That would be huge...

1 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Happy Birthday?

You haven't said anything about a birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home