Monday, November 27, 2006

Go to Your Rooms...I Don't Even Want to Look at You.

I know it is sad that my last blog was about Amazing Race and so is this one, but I really do hope to get some Jesse Tree Stuff on here starting Friday...watch for that.

But I HAVE to say...

I am disgusted with EVERYONE on Amazing Race...

Alabama
you were going to Yield the Beauty Queens, so don't shoot them the bird when they do it to you and say things like "I don't know how they can sleep at night"...you were going to do it if you got there first, too.

Rob and Kimberly
WHY didn't you yield the Beauty Queens???

Model Addicts
You SAID, "We'd like to have the final three be us, Alabama and Rob and Kimberly." You were first to the yield. You did not yield them. You stink.

Beauty Queens
I never like you.

Producers
WHY was it a non-elimination round? You stink you stink you stink.

Phil
Stop hugging them. You stink. You were glad that they weren't eliminated.

Go to your rooms all of you and don't come out until Sunday. I don't want to even look at you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never do this but I cannot quit laughing! How could this possibly be an elimination race? We had much yelling and throwing of pillows during the show last night. THEY DO STINK! :-)

Sherri

3:22 PM  
Blogger kjam22 said...

You're right about bama girls. They were going to yield the blondes. They got no gripe.

The others were afraid to yield the blondes. They are afraid of them. The blondes are fierce competitors. :)

The blondes will win this thing further proving that all things do work out for the best :)

3:53 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Ummmmm, thanks for posting that verse out of context... (Romans 8:28)

You just like those girls because they are young and blonde.

And I will add that although they said "There is no bad Karma here, it is just a game, etc etc", they would have been talking trash about Bama if they had yielded them. They are hags to the Bama girls, too.

Not that I am defending them. I am mad at all of them.

4:41 PM  
Blogger kjam22 said...

I'm glad you're better at singing than you are at evaluating "the race". :)

Certainly the blondes are a class above the rest.

7:49 PM  
Blogger kjam22 said...

Hey... I ment to tell you. I got an email from someone I hadn't met who was looking for the Daniel song. She was needing it in a hurry so she could use it this Tuesday in thier womens group. I emailed her an mp3 of the song, and she seemed great with that. I also made it available on my blog for download, in case some in her group want to download it.

No biggie....

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home