Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"ugh....I mean 'I am expecting something wonderful...'"

OK, so the kindergarten field trip is tomorrow. To a zoo-like thing. It is outside. I can't bring the toddler, so she is going to the church nursery all day (she likes it, but all day is alot). Did I mention it is outside?

So....I am NOT expecting it to be icky, smelly, gritty and headache-y...RIGHT????
It is going to be fun, because it will be my last opportunity to go on a kindergarten field trip with my middle child. And we will be making memories together.

And if my toddler feels tired at the end of the day, that's OK. She will have a good time while she is with the other kids and maybe go to bed early....no problem.

So here it is...

"Tomorrow is the kindergarten field trip and it is going to be really really fun. We will spend almost the whole day together and get to experience a new place. Plus, I will get to spend some time with some other moms that I don't usually see."

Amazing Race tonight...Goodbye Eric and Jeremy...:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home