Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Random thoughts in case you stop by today

I have done so many things in the last 10 days...Purim, the painting, puh-vitamins (I felt like I had started a pattern of P words and wanted them all to match:-)) and today...well, I did some laundry and grocery shopping, but nothing really worth writing about.

I will give you what I believe to be the final installment on the vitamins thing:-) :-) :-). I feel good...I think it is going to be good for me. Here's a word for you...

If you are going to take more than a One-a-Day, increase your water consumption

I thought that the reason it said to take them with a full glass of water was so that they wouldn't get stuck in your throat...Now I think differently.


There has been much talk about drinking green tea. I think it is NOT yummy. But what is pretty yummy is

2 Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Garden Green Tea teabags, 1 Lipton Raspberry Tea and 1 Lipton Mango Tea and enough water for a 4 cup teapot. Or 2 raspberry in place of the 1 raspberry 1 mango.

OR

2 Celestial Seasonings Blueberry Breeze Green Tea teabags, 1 Celestial Seasonings Blueberry (something...I can't go look because kids are squawking and I would have to just stop here and I know you want to know this...I think the other word is Dreams) Herb Tea tea bag and 1 Lipton Mango. Or 2 Blueberry and no Mango and enough water to fill a 4 cup teapot.

Either group with 3 packages of Splenda (or more if you want)....and BTW, WalMart has their own version of Splenda now..."Altern" (not the greatest name), I think.

This is good hot or cold and green tea is very healthy for you.

You know what else is good for you? That's right...Amazing Race...on tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home