Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jesse Tree #13 Tower of Babel

Please pray for my friend, Hester...she is pregnant and is all puffy...high blood pressure, etc. I know the name for it but don't know how to spell it. Anyway, they are going to take the baby tomorrow with a C section. His name is Eli.:-) It's her first baby. Thanks....
**********************************************
And now, on to the Jesse Tree

The kids loved it, I missed it, so I am picking it up...

Food for us is...

Cheese Pizza (Italian)
Chips and Cheese (Mexican)
Stir Fry Broccoli with Sesame Seeds (Chinese)
Fried Rice (maybe) ) (Chinese)
Cheesecake

and maybe some Milk of Magnesia after all that cheese...

The ornament is a Lego building.

The story is here...

In case I don't make it in here tomorrow...

The story is Elijah and the prophets of Baal. My personal favorite.

We are having

Pork roast (the offering...I know it wouldn't have been pork)
Tater tots (for the wood...sort of)
Gravy (for the water)
Some vegetable
Dessert-those haystacks that you make with chow mein noodles and butterscotch chips and marshmallows, I think. They look kind of like the altar for burning, right???

The story is here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home